Bike Index October 2019 Newsletter - Recovery in Mexico and updates to keep you busy this fall 🍂

BIKE INDEX AIDS IN RARE CROSS-BORDER RECOVERY

San Diego, Coronado, and Tijuana police forces collaborate expertly after receiving a tip on Bike Index to recover this $6,000 bicycle.

“Hi think I saw your bike on a swap meet place in Tijuana, which was a very weird place for me find an awesome bike. I’ve got the feeling that it was stolen so I took some pics and sent them to your phone. I hope it’s your stolen bike.” In August, a bike was stolen from outside of the Hotel del Coronado. A month later, someone messaged the registrant using Bike Index, believing they saw the bike at a swap meet in Mexico. Officers in Tijuana recovered the bike and met officers from the San Diego and Coronado police at the border to return the stolen bike to the owner. Cross-border recoveries are extremely rare! We’ve only had two others in our history: one bike found in Guadalajara and another found in Mexico City.
Ascend\ 240x125

Drive business to your shop all winter with our automatic registration

They’re free and take just 3 clicks: Bike Index has integrations for both Lightspeed and Ascend retail systems. Take a few seconds to integrate your shop’s POS and provide additional value to each and every customer with an automatic registration in Bike Index. Don’t work at a shop? Spread the word! ambassador\ 240x125

Join our continuously growing ambassadors program

Apply on our website to join our community of Bike Index ambassadors. Gain some free supplies, meet other ambassadors from around the country and the world, and be an integral part of your community’s ability to register and recover bikes.

Have a friend who wants this newsletter? Have 'em sign up in Bike Index. If they signed up awhile ago and didn’t subscribe, they can do so on their Bike Index profile. Have them log in, click the gears in the top right corner, and then click ‘settings.’ They can check the box to subscribe right there.
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

The Bike Index Team

2018 © Bike Index. Bike Index. Help prevent bike theft, make a donation.

Don’t want to get updates from Bike Index? Unsubscribe here.