Is anyone reading these posts? Code help

I love BikeIndex. I use it all the time when I see bikes pop up for sale that seem too good to be true.

I love the idea so much that I want to implement the code to help combat theft for another product while also mimicking the non profit ideals behind BikeIndex. I’m having some trouble with the code, would anyone from your team be interested in helping? I’m willing to pay from my own pocket for your time.

Thank you!

Hey @Keven - send an email to seth@bikeindex.org and let’s talk about it!

Hey everyone! I’m overjoyed to be part of this forum and share my ideas about this amazing game. First of all, I have to say that I’m absolutely hooked on Bike Index. It’s such a fantastic platform that helps combat bike theft and protect our beloved two-wheelers. Whenever I come across suspiciously good deals on bikes, I always turn to BikeIndex to verify their legitimacy.

But let me take a moment to talk about Keven and his fantastic idea. Keven, my friend, you’re onto something remarkable! It’s inspiring to see someone who loves BikeIndex so much that they want to implement similar code to combat theft for another product while upholding the non-profit ideals. Your passion is commendable.

Now, regarding your request for code help, I would highly recommend reaching out to the team behind BikeIndex directly. They are the professionals in this field and would be the best useful resource to assist you with your coding challenges.